Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Have Not Received My Refund
Ted18

I ordered the IPhone 12 Pro on October 2nd but kept receiving a message that I need to “take action “ in order to stop the order from pending. So I did everything they needed me to do but the order still kept saying “pending”. So I canceled the order myself and even contacted Verizon to cancel it themselves on October 6th. I can barely reach any customer service and it’s been no sign of me getting my money back. But when I bought the phone the money was taken out immediately no problem 

0 Likes
Re: Have Not Received My Refund
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Ted18, we definitely want you to get the right support for this canceled order. Please contact Order Support:

Phone:866-338-7390
Hours of Operation
Sun-Sat8:00AM - 11:00PM ET
They are the right path for resolution.

*Bee

0 Likes