Haven’t received credit for phone after adding a line.
kms70

In October of last year I upgraded two iPhones. The salesperson told us there was a promotion for a free iPhone or $700 credit if we add a line. We asked if it had to be done immediately, and we were told no, as long as it is completed within the promotion period. The following week, still within the promotion period, I went back and added the line. I was told we would receive a monthly credit for the phone, but it may mot appear for a month or so. Here it is almost 10 months later and I’m still fighting to get my credit. I have been in touch with the salesperson at least four times and each time I am told that it has been “escalated” and will show up on my next statement. I have yet to receive any credit. 

I currently have 7 phone lines and an iPad. I pay an extraordinary amount each month and I am very disappointed that I haven’t received the promotion I was promised. Wouldn’t have added the line if I wasn’t getting the phone for free. 

I’m wondering if another cell provider would appreciate my business more than Verizon. 

0 Likes
Re: Haven’t received credit for phone after adding a line.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

BOGO deals usually require the purchase of two phones in the same transaction. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: Haven’t received credit for phone after adding a line.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly not a good experience to read about, Kms70. Making sure that you get the deal that you signed up for is imperative. I am concerned to learn that you have not been able to get the assistance that you need for 10 months. I am eager to help you resolve your concerns with the Buy One Get One promotion quickly. I will be sending you a Private Message as proceeding will require account access.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes