Re: Heathrow FL 32746 Horrible coverage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Credits are only offered or allowed after 24 hours of no service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

"The issue started when we moved our office into this new location."

*That's what caused the issue. Have you considered moving your office to a location where there is adequate service?

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

ha ha, we have a joker in the house

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The construction of the office building could reducing the signal's ability to penetrate the structure. Has your employer, consider adding an enterprise level signal booster or network extender to improve the cellular network within the building?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MICMER20, we'd never want to lose you. I can understand that this would be very frustrating. It's essential that we get closure to your signal issues. This is a public community forum. To be able to dive into the specifics of your situation, please reply to the Private Message that I sent you.

Joel_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

Not my employers problem that I don't have cell service

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MICMER20 wrote:

Not my employers problem that I don't have cell service

Per the customer agreement, service isn't guaranteed indoors.  Verizon Wireless can't control the construction materials used in a building.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have the most reliable service, MICMER20. I do understand that the location of your workplace is not your choice and it's crucial that we figure this out together. Since this is a public community forum, we'll need to collect some more necessary information from you in private. So that I can best help with this, please reply to the Private Message that I sent you which you can find here: http://spr.ly/6586DSErq

Ryan_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

3 years later and the Verizon Service still sacks in Heathrow FL 32746...

0 Likes
MICMER20
Enthusiast - Level 3

4 years later and the Verizon Service still socks in Heathrow FL 32746...

0 Likes