Help please, with answer about employee discounts
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

In another thread on here a self identified VZW support (Katie) rep answered the question concerning how employee discounts would apply to everything  plan. According to 2 separate call center reps, her answer was INCORRECT.  If in fact she was not correct, would the moderator please remove the answer, or if she WAS correct, maybe a link to the documentation would clear things up for us wondering. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help please, with answer about employee discounts
Not applicable

Katie is WRONG.  It says right here on Verizon own employee refernce guide that it comes off the data part.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/06/12/verizon-share-everything-data-plans-applying-corporate-discount...

0 Likes
rrutl
Contributor - Level 2

was she a fake then . . or just typical incompetence ?  maybe a spoofer trying to sew the seeds of (more) confusion

0 Likes
alcid
Enthusiast - Level 2

Depends who you talk to.

Curly will tell you that the discount applies to the individual line access charge.

Larry will tell you that the discount applies to the data portion.

Moe will tell you that the discount applies both.

This is the great customer service that VZ brags about - what a JOKE.

0 Likes
Duogen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think it depends on your employer.

I get discount on my plan and 1 feature. I am sure it will be similar as in you will get a discount on the plan and 1 phone.

Tidbits
Legend

It is no different than what I have. I had it for the past 10 years... The only thing that will change is if I get off my unlimited and switch to a share data plan.

0 Likes