Help with Contacts on New Pre-Paid Plan
ASBPVT

Hello:

I'm sure someone out there knows the answer to this.

I bought a prepaid LG-VS450PP phone (Android Version 4.4.2) and Verizon plan. 

BackUp Assistant was already loaded in my apps.

I synced my contacts from the phone.

Then when I go to my verizon.com and sign in, I cannot find my contacts.  There is no "Manage Contacts"  

Under "My Services" when I select "contacts" it takes me to a page about Get Cloud Storage.

I really don't want "Cloud" storage as I only got this phone for privacy reasons (problems with divorce and constantly being monitored) so I only wanted to use

the Back-Up assistant so I wouldn't lose my contacts.  I did not want "Cloud" storage because I do not want contacts on this phone to be synced with any other account and Google seems to constantly want to sync any contacts with all devices.

In addition, my Prepaid plan says that it already comes with 25mb of cloud storage.

I also went to the previously asked questions and help pages and it said to go to the Back-Up Assistant Website and sign in with my verizon username and password.

So I clicked on that and signed in as directed but again was taken to the "Get Cloud Storage" page.

What should I do next in order to view and manage my contacts?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

PS  I also have another "public" Verizon account (2yr contract) and will have to know how to manage contacts for that account also.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Help with Contacts on New Pre-Paid Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASBPVT, congratulations on your upgrade to a new LG device! Verizon Cloud is the newer version of Backup Assistant. In fact, the Backup Assistant is linked to Verizon Cloud which allows you to manage your contacts. You simply need to click http://vz.to/IsygQ6 to select "Get Cloud Storage." You will need to sign into your My Verizon Account.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Help with Contacts on New Pre-Paid Plan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASBPVT, congratulations on your upgrade to a new LG device! Verizon Cloud is the newer version of Backup Assistant. In fact, the Backup Assistant is linked to Verizon Cloud which allows you to manage your contacts. You simply need to click http://vz.to/IsygQ6 to select "Get Cloud Storage." You will need to sign into your My Verizon Account.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes