Help!!!
coreysnow2777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've being trying for days to verizon reps to give the contact infor for the Customer Relations department. A little back history. I added a line to my account for my daughter on 8/30 and the phone we got had a some minor issues so we did an exchange. Went to the store completed the exchange and was advised you can not do another exchange because we only allow one. But on this new device you have the 14 day return policy and no exchange if you want cnacel this line but you will still be charged the activation fee. I advised them no problem I understand. So a few days later after my kid into some trouble my wife and decided to cancel that line. Now, before we went to the store we made 2 calls. 1 call to customer service who advised your still within your RETURN period on this device. Second call to the actual verizion store and was told the same thing. So I head to the store take care of this and this is when things begin to change. My receipt for the new device clearly said I had a 14 day return policy on this device and not mention of exchange. But after viewing THE VERIZON WIRELESS RETURN POLICY ON MY RECIEIPT the rep essentialy told me this is wrong and procided to pull up some return policy from their website and basiclly told me to disregard what the receipt says becuase what she pulled up says you can return 14 days from date of activation. BUT MY RECEIPT FROM VERIZON DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!!!!. So if someone can get me that number that would be great.l

Labels (1)
Re: Help!!!
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Customer Agreement can be found by clicking the Customer Agreement button at the bottom of this page.  It states:

How Do I Accept This Agreement?

You accept this agreement by:

• Agreeing in writing, by email, over the phone, or in person;
  • Opening a package that says you are accepting by opening it; or
  • Activating your Service.

When you accept, you're representing that you are at least 18 years old and are legally able to accept an agreement. If you're accepting for an organization, you're representing that you are authorized to bind that organization, and where the context requires, "you" means the organization. By accepting you are agreeing to every provision of this Agreement whether or not you have to read it.

If you do accept, you can cancel a line of Service within 14 days of accepting this Agreement without having to pay an early termination fee as long as you return, within the applicable return period, any equipment you purchased from us or one of our authorized agents at a discount in connection with your acceptance of this Agreement, but you'll still have to pay for your Service through that date

To contact Verizon:

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

at the prompt, press 4, then say 'agent'.

0 Likes
coreysnow2777
Enthusiast - Level 1

I understand the agreement im not disputing this. Im within my 14 days of my first exchange and they are not honoring this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry about your entire experience coreysnow2777. If the transaction was within 14 days, it should definitely be honored, as the receipt had on it. What date was the phone originally purchased? What date did you try to return? (You went into store twice, what were both dates?) Please follow me and send a Private Message with the full name on account, as well as your daughter's 10-digit mobile number so we can investigate this matter.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
coreysnow2777
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks but the matter has been taken care of.

Corey

>>Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
budone
Legend

It is not 14 days ADDED from the exchange date. it is 14 days from the original Purchase. Purchase day being Day 1 of the 14.