Re: Higher Level Customer Service?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand your time is valuable and we want to help in the best way. Are you still in need of assistance, if so we can help here. Please let us know how we can help?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
karenid
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to speak to a higher Representative of Verizon because they have really put me through it. I ordered an iphone 11 on Thursday May 21st in-store. He told me I could expect it by Friday or Monday. I called on Tuesday because it still wasn’t there. The customer service rep said I should expect it later on that day or Wednesday because Monday was Memorial Day. I called again on Thursday because it had been a full week since my purchase and then they started telling me they couldn’t find my tracking number (meaning they couldn’t find my phones location), but they sent over my receipt for proof I purchased it. The week after that I was on the phone for hours and she still couldn’t find my phone. At that point this was a waste of my time, so I requested for her to cancel my order and receive a refund. I requested this on Tuesday June 3rd. On June 9th I talked to a rep and she said I could expect my refund in my account by midnight. It was June 14th and I STILL did not have my refund. Heres the kicker, on June 15th I get sent the phone I had already canceled and had been sent confirmation of the cancellation. So now I have to go back to the store and sort out the cancellation, refund, and why I have the phone. This has been so stressful and I would like to speak to someone that actually knows what they’re doing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

karenid, we are truly sorry to hear about your recent upgrade experience. Upgrading to a new device should always be an exciting time. Allow us the opportunity to assist and further investigate the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
Dlesperance
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about me? It’s been 10 months that I’ve been over paying on my bill. My case was given to the escalated care team and I believe they gave up trying to fix my problem.

Social media team really seemed to care, until they stuck with me regular customer service reps that fail to get me any help. 

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes