Hire more support
aarrows
Enthusiast - Level 1

The last 4 times I have called, it has been over 15 minutes to get through to someone..  and then, no real resolution.     You push the "Text" to speed things up, but it doesn't..   HIRE more people...   TRAIN them to do something besides read a script..   Look at the other comments on this and the other board to train the existing ones..      Reps are snarky..  We just want help...

As I am typing this, I am at 20 minutes waiting for a live body..   Live chat is the same...

0 Likes
Re: Hire more support
aarrows
Enthusiast - Level 1

42 minutes into waiting for tech....    This is nuts

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you considered this time of year might also be the VZW reps busiest time of year? Take a breath and think about it what they might be experiencing day in and day out. When you do reach someone at customer support, please calmly explain your issue and check any attitude you might have. 

It might also be possible to get assistance from your fellow customers, we might have experienced a similar situation and could have options for you to try and correct the problem. However we can only help if you explain your issue to the community members. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
aarrows
Enthusiast - Level 1

ANN154..  Sure have as I'm in support as well..    1 hour to get through to a Tier 1 support....  Still in queue for a Tier 2..    

And it's not so much the time of year..   It's been like this for over a month..   I front line support for Verizon at my company..   

I reply from the Tier 1 said as much in that they are understaffed / overwhelmed with the new Verizon Customers....

0 Likes