Hold times
maryb227

I called in to the dedicated Disconnect Service line number given to me at the store to disconnect a line I am no longer using. I have been on hold for almost 2 hours. I find it hard to believe that many people are disconnecting their service on a Saturday afternoon. Although with the level of customer service I have received lately, I guess shouldn't be surprised. It is absolutely unacceptable that I pay as much as I do and receive this awful customer service. Without customers, where would you be???

0 Likes
Re: Hold times
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello maryb227, we know how inconvenient long hold times can be, and we're here for you. Please send us a private note if you still need assistance with your account. ~Baldo

0 Likes
Re: Hold times
Maxdog85
Enthusiast - Level 1

So, I just spent 28 minutes of my life that I can never get back. Was trying to talk to a human about an issue with my bill. I can assure Verizon if this ever happens again I will be gone. I have been a customer for over 25 years. Im a boomer and if these companies think we are going to talk to a "virtual assistant" they are NUTS!  We as a group hate this and we WILL vote with our feet. This is totally unacceptable. Fix it it or Im gone.  Thank you.

0 Likes