Holiday processing and shipping
EMERRIM2

If I placed my order on Easter Sunday around 5pm, when will it be done processing and ship?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Holiday processing and shipping
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be processed today unless Verizon Wireless considers today a holiday for some reason. In the District of Columbia, it is in fact a federal or local holiday today. I would think that you should get the email tomorrow stating that the order is processed and ready to ship if they have the item in stock.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be processed today unless Verizon Wireless considers today a holiday for some reason. In the District of Columbia, it is in fact a federal or local holiday today. I would think that you should get the email tomorrow stating that the order is processed and ready to ship if they have the item in stock.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

They will process it and get it ready for shipment but shipment more than likely wont happen until Monday simply because most shippers wont pick up or deliver shipments on Sundays

0 Likes