Home Phone Connect - voice mail indicator light won't turn off
niffer62
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are no unheard or skipped messages, but the light still blinks.   Plus I have a stutter dial tone.

I have removed and reconnected the battery in the wireless device, turned it off and on, and I have unplugged power to the phone as well.

Has anyone else experienced this, and if so, how did you solve it?

Thanks for your tips!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Home Phone Connect - voice mail indicator light won't turn off
niffer62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I resolved my own issue.  Tried calling myself and leaving a message from a different phone.  Once I deleted that new message, the message indicator light and stutter dial tone were off.   Hope this might help someone else!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
niffer62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I resolved my own issue.  Tried calling myself and leaving a message from a different phone.  Once I deleted that new message, the message indicator light and stutter dial tone were off.   Hope this might help someone else!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sounds like the same thing that happens to the Verizon Wireless cell phones on occasion and the same method I've used to fix it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
verizon239

It's not working for me! Still keeps blinking! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good day, verizon239. We want your concerns to be resolved so that you can have an excellent experience. Please try to access your voicemail and delete all messages. Keep us posted.

-Antonio

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes