Horrible Beginning Experience
royrenfrow

I went into the Verizon Wireless in Flowood MS to port over 7 lines of service from my current provider which is A T & T whom I cant take another day. I was approved 5 lines zero deposit and was going to pay 125$ deposit on my 6th and 7th line. All of my lines happen to be iphone users. I was in the store for 3 hours when the representative informed me that a Fraud Flag had been issued on to my application due to all lines being iphones and the risk of it being fraud. She spoke with someone in the fraud department and they explained to her how to do it and everything was suppose to be fine this morning (tuesday). The representative (very kind.. has done nothing wrong) informed me around noon that the fraud dept had stated there was a 72 hour hold on my application and it would be Friday before they could get my phones done. I went on to contact the fraud dept myself to see if I could get this expedited. The lady i spoke with, i did not get her name, informed me TOO BAD u will just have to WAIT.. and hung up on me!! I called back and spoke with a nice rep in the fraud dept who said she was going to place me on hold to check into verifying the information needed and when the line picked back up it was her manager by the name of NICK. He told me too bad i would just have to wait 72 hours. I told him that was fine but i wanted to let him know that a previous rep hung up on me. He basically called me a liar. He was unprofessional and not helpful at all. I am trying to become a new customer but am being treated like a CRIMINAL!! What criminal takes the time to port over 7 lines from att???? I dont think at this point i will be going with Verizon bc im only into this one day and have already been treated like a criminal and the customer service over the phone is EXTREMELY RUDE and DISTASTEFUL. The flowood store did the best that they could with the poor excuse of service they were dealing with in the fraud department. My advise would be to stay away from Verizon

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Beginning Experience
royrenfrow

There should be some type of implementation to make the process faster and less incriminating to a potential VALID customer!!!!!

0 Likes