Horrible Company and Service
Bauera14
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon customer for a very long time and I have had absolutely nothing but problems. I am so sick of how the customer service reps treat the customers as if they are uneducated children. I have reported this company to the BBB probably over a dozen times and I will continue to do so until practices are changed. Everything is HORRIBLY overpriced and there is no working with this company to make things easier/more affordable. If I wouldn't have to pay almost $400/line to cancel my services I would drop Verizon in a second and switch to AT&T. Nothing is easy with Verizon, everything is a big to do. I call customer service to fix something they supposedly cant fix, get transferred to a "supervisor" for them to tell me it can't be fixed, and then finally once I am escalated to the top I finally get my problem resolved after threatening to cancel or change carriers. I've had enough Verizon, it's time for a change. I am paying more for my cell phone than I do for my rent each month because of all kinds of mystery charges, surcharges, and fees. When will you realize that you are nothing more than a money hungry company that doesn't care about its customers whatsoever? I am constantly being told different practices and policies by your customer service reps and never know who's being honest or who's being lazy and doesn't feel like dealing with me. I feel that if you want to keep customers you should make things easier for them and easier to afford. I can no longer afford my plan where it is currently at and there is nothing I can do about it. I can't drop my plan, I can't afford to cancel, I can't afford to keep it. There has been absolutely no effort on your part to assist me either. I will be in debt to your company until the day I die at this rate and I am not ok with that. I hope there are enough stupid people out there to continue buying into your scams and shotty practices, because I will not. If it comes down to it, I will let you shut my services off and I will take my business elsewhere to a company that will work with me and give me services that are affordable to more than just the extremely wealthy. With all that being said, I hope you sincerely take this to heart and look at what you're doing to your customers and think about the financial hardship that you cause us to go through.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Company and Service
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

IIf it's so bad why do you keep coming back for more? It's pretty simple for someone that's been a customer "for a very long time" to leave At no additional cost. You've had several chances to leave at no cost and you continue to sign up for more pain. Just sayin.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Company and Service
Bauera14
Enthusiast - Level 2

The reason I stay is for the reliability of the network itself. I've never had problems with my service coverage. I know plenty of people that have left because of the way the company conducts themselves, switch providers, then complain about coverage. I think the coverage is second to none, but the policies and practices are horribly flawed.

0 Likes