Horrible Customer Service Experience
Ams75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered two IPhone 12 pros on 12/7/20 with the understanding that they are backordered and expected to ship 12/30/20. On 12/29/20 I get an email stating there is an issue with the order and to call 866-338-7390. I do so, the kind man fixed the internal issues and in the process of updating the order somehow changed our status on the “wait list”. One phone shipped as expected and arrived 12/31/20. The other phone now says it isn’t expected to ship until 2/17/21. Explain to me how it’s fair to bump a customer off the wait list because of an error on your end? So people that theoretically ordered after I did will get their phone before me. I have spoken to two customer service reps and nobody can help rectify this? I find this unacceptable on your part. 

Re: Horrible Customer Service Experience
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Ams75. We are very sorry to hear about such a large difference between the delivery dates of your iPhone 12 Pro orders. We completely understand how concerning this can be since you already have one of them. We certainly want to assist with this in every way that we can to ensure that you receive your second iPhone 12 Pro as soon as possible. Can you please share the full name of the second iPhone 12 Pro that you are waiting for that includes the color and memory size of the device? Thank you. BrettA_VZW

0 Likes
Ams75
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for replying, I hope this avenue of customer service finally provides a solution. The iPhone is a 12 pro silver 512GB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that information. For us to better assist, we'll need additional details. We have sent you a Private Note to further assist. Thank you. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes