Horrible Customer Service
AmyB_Minn

I called in late June to cancel 3 of 4 lines (no longer being used).  Two were still under contract and would cost less to wait another billing cycle.  Of course, there was no option to put in a "pre-cancel" request.  Third device was to have been canceled at this time, but was just put into a "suspended" status...and there is not contract on this device.  I called again on August 22nd to request all three lines be CANCELED, of course having to argue with them that I don't need an upgrade or to suspend service on any of the lines since I am not using them.  Just got an email today (9/2) that the suspension on my third device is ending this month and normal billing will resume.  I logged into Verizon only to find out that in addition to my cell phone (the only line I wanted to keep active), ALL devices are active (one is suspended) and I am being charged for all but the suspended device.  This is completely unacceptable.  I tried to call Verizon today and after going through the voice prompt maze to get to what I thought would be a live person, only to hear that Verizon is closed for the holiday--could/should have made that part of your automated recording upfront. I'm so disgusted and disappointed with Verizon that I am considering pulling even my cell phone, even if it means I have to pay a penalty.  This is ridiculous and unethical business behavior.  Shame on you, Verizon!  I guess I'll be placing my 4th call tomorrow about the SAME issue.  Uggh!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible Customer Service
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Go to a store and request the cancellation. They will give you a receipt of the cancellation.

0 Likes