Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Horrible Customer Service
lifeaskyrie

I went into a corporate store to do an exchange on a new device I received I hadn't even open the ups box the rep said they didn't have the phone I was exchanging for "when I seen on the website they did" so I just decided to keep the device I received but I needed help with setup she said it would be a $29.99 charge which I said I was ok with paying and she basically said call customer service we can't help you do that when in fact they could help me with my setup I know this because I worked for Verizon for 5 years, the moment I said I need a case for the phone I received she was glad to get me assistance but she told the rep the was selling me the case to not setup my phone just sell me the case I just left. I pay almost $400 a month for subpar wireless service and horrible customer service it's insane the authorized retailers are 100% better than corporate but I will never step foot in that store again and now I'm stuck with a phone that I don't even like. 

0 Likes