Horrible Data Service
951-675-0934

my service used to work just fine in my office building at work.  after being at home the last year and now back in the office my data service is horrible.  Nothing loads, takes forever, cant do the same things i used to be able to do in the office on my phone.  i reached out to see if there was an issue and was told i am just in a lower coverage area.  i dont see how that is possible as it worked fine a year ago, so coverage is getting worse?  i just wanted to get my complaint out there, it is VERY frustrating that i can't use my phone in my office building.

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Data Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I depend on my phone constantly, so having a lack of  service where I work is  very alarming. I will be more  than happy to assist. Please share with me what  zip code and cross  streets are you experiencing this problem in?

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Data Service
amymaxwell77
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband and I also have had the same issue. Verizon service out in west Texas was the best in having service, even in the most remote parts where there is nothing but sand and weeds. We have been traveling for pipeline from Big Spring, Texas to Eunice / Delaware Basin /Jal daily. We would have full service without any issues. Steadily since about March service has started to decline; we’re as now service is like it was in the 90’s where their are pockets of good service and then just none. Has the 5G network changed everything or has the government decreased the radio frequency for cell services to use? 

0 Likes