Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Horrible Service in June Lake California
VICPAY12

My service has become almost unusable (sometimes completely unusable) and find myself rebooting phone numerous times hoping this might resolve things.  This is in a vacation location in California which has had zippy perfect connectivity for all of the summers I have been coming up here - until this year.  Other people located at the RV park that have Verizon are experiencing the same issue.  If I "need" to do anything i have to go start my truck and connect to my truck Wi-fi (which is AT&T) and things start zipping along and i can actually do things.  This is worse than dial-up.  How can i open a ticket without having to call an 800 number and get transferred to numerous people?  Zip Code of where I am having troubles is 93529 if anyone from Verizon is reading this

0 Likes
Re: Horrible Service in June Lake California
bearone21
Leader

wi-fi is always faster, not a real good comparison to a network that will provide 5-12mbps & can be much slower.

the further you go from a major metropolitan area, coverage gets worse.

you should pay for internet in your rv park & add wi-fi with a router.

0 Likes
VICPAY12

There is no Internet in this RV Park.  The "wi-fi" in my truck is actually just using it as a cellular hotspot :-).  Speeds have been great until this year.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Sorry to hear about your service issues, VICPAY12. We know you depend on us for great service and I'm happy to help get to the bottom of this with you without any need to call in. So that we can best pinpoint, what is the nearest cross streets to your location in zip code 93529? Do the issues occur both inside and outside as well? Are you having issues with data primarily or are texting and calling impacted too?

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes