Horrible company
Kat575
Enthusiast - Level 2

I will be filing complaints with the FCC and BBB. First off y’all’s customer service reps need to be better trained and they don’t know . I was convinced to sign up for the multi device protection program because I have 9 lines and 3 boys. Well I was not informed of the 3 line limit but just that I had 9 claims. Went to make a claim on my special needs sons tablet that he uses for communication only to find out that I had reached my maximum of claims and I didn’t understand what that meant. Well after spending 3 days all day back and forth with Verizon and assurion a verizon manager convinced me to get another line and pay for another tablet and there was no other option. So I did because I was desperate and this was my special needs sons only way of communicating no one was willing to work with me. So now I am stuck paying for a tablet that doesn’t work and another new tablet. Also during the call the manager added individual insurance on my other lines so that I wouldn’t go thru this again. Then when the tablet gets to me it’s the wrong tablet I call and finally someone is willing to honor the mistake told me there would be no charge and it would be overnighted. 3 days later no tablet. Come to find out I had to pay for the  taxes after I had already good for the taxes on the wrong tablet. Now I go to file a cracked screen claim on my older sons phone only to find out that 3 weeks ago the individual insurance wasn’t added. Now every manager I talk to won’t honor the conversation 3 weeks ago when the insurance was supposed to be add and they are basically telling me there is nothing that can be done and I am pretty much out of luck. So I am pretty upset I’m out money and y’all are horrible company. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible company
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The last thing we want is for you to feel this way. We understand your concern and would like to have an opportunity to help. We've sent you a Private Message to further assist you. ~Christian

0 Likes