Horrible coverage in Largo, Florida just recently. What up
infusopharm

For about the past 4 months Verizon coverage is almost non-existent in the Largo, Florida area.  Most specifically zip code 33773.

Our entire company uses verizon as well as my personal account phones.  All of my personal account phone are Samsung Galaxy S4s and I switched to Verizon because it was the best signal for both my work and home also in Largo.  Not I get missed calls that go right to voicemail and no data connections on a regular basis at work and home.  This is the same with all 5 of my personal lines.  What changed?  Can someone take a look at it.  I see there is another discussion regarding the same issue in the Largo area.  Do these things every get resolved and just message back and forth till you give up! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible coverage in Largo, Florida just recently. What up
B33
Legend

You may need to update you PRL usually power cycling your phone can help push the PRL but customer Service can do it as well if the power cycle doesn't work, you could also try pulling the Sim Card to this power off the phone and Carefully remove it try & not touch the Sim as there sensitive to touch in the Gold area of it, leave the S.C. out for 10min then reinsert power the phone up see if you have any better results..

Here is Customer Service Number  1-800-922-0204 or *611 on option 3 say you'd like to talk to a representative. have them check your PRL for your area..

0 Likes