Horrible customer service
m25cruz

I am appalled by the horrible customer service I have received every time I’ve called the 1-800 number. Last week I called customer service to ask if I could bring 4 lines from a different carrier and port the phone numbers even though we all live in different cities.  I was told that I could go into a store order my phone add the other people as account managers and they would be able to go into a store and get their phone.  I then went into a store specifically told them I had 4 lines with my original carrier but that the 4th person, my brother, lived in a different city, and asked if I could do 3 right there and have the 4th person go into a store near them.  They said yes, that all I had to do was call customer service and add them as an Account Manager.  I got my 3 lines activated, called customer service and told them about the 4th person, the customer service rep said they had annotated the account and everything was set.  My brother then went into a store, where they claimed he was not an account manager and could not be added anyway because the account had to be active for at least 30 days. I then called customer service and explained the situation to the customer rep.  She sounded very disinterested with my issue, and said stated there was nothing she could do but that probably the sales department would be able to help.  I specifically told her I did not want to be transferred and requested to speak with a supervisor. She told me to hold so she could get a supervisor.  A few minutes later a new person gets in the line and I go through explaining my issue, again this person responds all confused with “I’m not sure what I can do for you I work for the sales department”.  I was so surprised to hear that the 1st customer service rep ignored my request to speak with a manager then BLATANTLY LIED about transferring me to one and instead just decided to transfer my call to a different department just to avoid dealing with my issue!  I then asked this 2nd person to transfer me to a supervisor. She placed me on hold and just transferred to some other random customer service rep., which I once again had to fill in on my story, only to be told “sorry you weren’t told it had to be 30 or more before adding an account manager to add a new line” and refused to provide a solution to my problem.  I asked for the FOURTH time now to speak with a supervisor and was told hold on let me brief him on the situation.  Then the same customer service rep came back on said sorry he’s busy with another customer. I kept trying to explain to this person what a hassle this has been dealing with them and their lies, and he still refused to get me a supervisor.  Then he says “well before I transfer you, my supervisor wants to know why you need to speak to him”.  Then he hang up on me!  I would have never initiated my transfer from another carrier if I had been told the about the 30 day policy!! It’s inconceivable to me that I be stuck with paying for TWO different phone bill because Verizon REPEATEDLY FAILED to tell me of their 30 day policy.  I am so over dealing with Verizon and their lack of respect for their customers.  I mentioned to the customer rep that I wanted to cancel my service and he said I would have to pay the activation fee plus a restocking fee for each line.  When I was  activating my lines I was NEVER made aware that I would have to pay any of those fees, and I find it completely unfair for me to have to pay them given that it’s due to Verizon’s failure to provide a simple solution to my problem.  I refuse to pay those fees and if you charge me those fees you can be sure I will be filing a complaint against your deceiving company to the Federal Trade Commission and to the Better Business Bureau. 

It’s evident that Verizon Wireless Customer Support places no value on their customers.  Each employee I spoke with kept stating that they did not know how to help yet refused to get me a supervisor. By the sound of their monotone voice is evident they take no pride in their job or helping customers.  Your employees need to be better trained and be taught the definition of customer service.    Let me clear it up for you: DEFINITION OF CUSTOMER SERVICE: “The process of ensuring customer satisfaction with a product or service.  Customer service is an extremely important part of maintaining ongoing client relationships that are key to continuing revenue. For this reason, many companies have worked hard to increase their customer satisfaction levels.” . Obviously this is not the case with Verizon, what an utter disappointment of a company.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible customer service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm so sorry about your experience at the store and with customer service over the phone m25cruz. I know its frustrating to call for help but don't receive a resolution to your issue. We would love to discuss your issue further if you send us a private message here or via Facebook or twitter. We will need to gather some information to verify your account info. We look forward to hearing from you soon because we do care about your business with us.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @Vzwsupport

0 Likes