Re: Horrible reception 33954
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the feeling that we do not value you is sad to hear. We want to take care of you with top notch service and reliability at all times. How can we turn this feeling around? What are you experiencing?
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yahhzoo

I've explained my situation horrible data and voice. One to two bars. Sometimes I'm on 3G. What else do you need to know? I just want it fixed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure we have everything clear for you. What software version are you on?

LauraL_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Even one to two bars or the 3G EDVO network means you are getting service. There could be physical structures between you and the tower causing the signal to weaken over the distance. Your home especially the materials it is made of, trees, hills and other structures can and will degrade the signal.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
yahhzoo

Everything is up to date

0 Likes
yahhzoo

I live in Florida Ann we have very few hills. Mostly flat. Also house is wood.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A house is not just wood. There's insulation, electrical wiring, copper water piping, cast iron or PVC waste pipe, structural steel sometimes, rubber and asphalt shingles, and the siding materials.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yahhzoo, we are not giving up until we can find a viable solution for you. Let’s look more into this. How far do you have to go to get better service? In regards to the iPhone 6S plus, do you have voice and data turned on? Settings>Cellular>Enable LTE. If voice and data is on, please select only data. Test out the phone calls and let us know how it works.
ZangY_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
yahhzoo

Case I use on mini ipad 4 is Key Zagg Slim Keyboard Ipad Mini 4 Black.

Only Data has been on since the start. Both voice and data are bad, slow data speeds and bad voice quality.    

0 Likes
yahhzoo

I realize that but outside the house, same [removal required Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] problems.....   

0 Likes