Re: Horrible service and getting worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

calvinjm, we regret to learn that you've left our VZW family. We do understand however as it's important to us that consumers always have access to the services they need even if it's not with us. We do hope our competitor is able to provide the needed services for your area.

0 Likes
Slotmantex
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bye Bye Verizon - switching to AT&T after 10 years. Your representatives are friendly and accommodating, but don’t seem to know what they are doing. My problem was escalated twice to level 2 support and all I received was a video acknowledging I had a weak signal and needed an Extender. I have an Extender, but Verizon couldn’t figure out why my phone could not connect to it. I spent countless hours troubleshooting with Verizon and totally lost confidence in them.

0 Likes
Eje123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m having the same problem. When I switched two months ago I waited forever to talk somebody, and they told me I would get a rebate. When the rebate arrived I wasn’t able to open it. I went on the chat  and the new rep said that I wasn’t eligible for the rebate the first person person told me I could get. So I ported my number and initiated new service and got no perks.  Total bait and switch. After almost 2 hours of chatting back-and-forth, the new rep offered me a buy one get one. We get to the end of the process for the buy one get one, and he tells me he can’t give it to me. I wasted an incredible amount of my time and got absolutely nothing.  I’ve chatted/spoken to two people and gotten absolutely nowhere. I tried calling on the telephone and waited literally two hours and nobody picked up the telephone to help me. I’m beyond frustrated and seriously regretting switching to Verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Eje123,

Saving everything you are supposed to when switching services is crucial. I know every dollar counts and we're glad to help figure this out. Can you explain what you mean by when the rebate arrived? How did this arrive? What reason were you given for not qualifying for it?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes
Jakesroberts
Enthusiast - Level 3

Southern California service getting worse every day. Is there an issue with regular cell service for Verizon?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you connected when and where you need it! Please tell me more about what you are experiencing with the service and we can work to get to the bottom of this. 

0 Likes
ezra2
Enthusiast - Level 1

2 years after this original post and things are still only getting worse at Verizon.  I am so angry at this point about their now non-existent tech support I am going to leave the network after being with it for the better part of 15 years.  They have done NOTHING to fix reception issues, their prices are through the roof, they play billing games with customers, tech support is now an online forum where you are directed to read articles about your problem, cause that always helps, and on and on.  This company is just cruising on their legacy network and marketing campaigns of the past.  Customer reviews are tanking and people like me are barely able to function on this network, which I personally rely upon for my business!  STAY AWAY FROM VERIZON

0 Likes
ezra2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love how this response person speaking on behalf of Verizon keep saying they want to fix the problem.  How is redirecting all tech support calls online to a forum of fudging articles any support?  Your company doesn't care!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to learn that you are having service issues, ezra2. You are a valued customer and we appreciate your 15 years of loyalty and tenure, and never want to upset you. You mentioned that the original post is 2 years old and many things change over 24 months, including the options we offer to provide customer service and tech support. We still offer the option to contact us by phone (https://www.verizonwireless-employmentvalidation.com/contactus/) for support, and now we also offer tech support via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/verizon) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/vzwsupport) for our valued customers' convenience. 

We do not want you to move from our Verizon family and we would love an opportunity to address your service concerns via this channel. You mentioned that things are getting worst but you did not provide details of the service issues that you are experiencing. Please share specific details of the service issues that we need to address for you. Which service is impacted (calls, text messages, data)?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes