Horrible service in the 475 zip area WHY specifically 47553 and 47562,47581
jjdy

i go back and forth between 1x and 3g hardly ever have LTE, constant lost calls and now my voicemail is not working and i am getting no where. Just about getting ready to switch carriers if something isnt fixed. it has been bad service as far as no service or 1x or 3g for years but only getting worse no matter what type of phone nor where you are at in any of these zips. Some days I can get service in a area and the next day or even later in the day that same day have no service. Why is this like this all the time. I hope it is something that is going to be fixed otherwise I will be take my 20 year business with you all somewhere else. I have 4 devices and pay 250 a month for this service they call Verizon

VERY VERY DISSATISFIED CUSTOMER

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible service in the 475 zip area WHY specifically 47553 and 47562,47581
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

jjdy, I rely on my service daily. I want to be sure you can rely on yours. So that we can move forward, I did send you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes