Horrible service
abayles70

I have been customer with Verizon for over 20 years and have always had great service. My husband is retired military and we kept Verizon because we had great service wherever we were stationed. Over the last couple of years our service has basically stopped working right. We have to use WiFi calling to make and receive calls at home and nothing loads when trying to download anything on our phones. We have to wait until we get home to look up anything on our phones. This is ridiculous!!  Please fix this or we will change companies. 

0 Likes
Re: Horrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abayles70, allow me to start by thanking your husband for his service. We are truly lucky to have you all as part of of our Verizon family for so long. We would never want to see you go elsewhere. I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note so we make look further into your service concerns. 

-Christine

0 Likes
abayles70

Hi. When I try to open the private message you sent to me it won’t open. Is there anyway you can send it as a text or another way I can access it?  I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to reply but I’m just getting over Covid. Thanks for trying to help me. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We hope you're feeling better. We want to get to the bottom of what's happening with your service. We're unable to text you in this capacity. *Melissa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sending you a fresh Private Note to see if you're able to open it. You can also send us a Private  Message on Facebook or a DM on Twitter if that works better for you.*Melissa

0 Likes
abayles70

Ok so I just got a response from you and this is what you suggest I do, right? I’ve copied your resolution below and just for the record no I’m not happy with your assumed resolution. You don’t think I haven’t tried all this before I contacted you?  I have. We had excellent service in the same spot as now until Verizon started putting up 5G towers and taking down regular towers. So now you try to tell me that we just have to live with it. We’ll here ya go then, you’re not the only company out there and I will be looking to see who has better service in this area. I have 8 or so lines with you and pay over $400 a month for service that doesn’t come close to what it used to be. We’ve had your service all over the US when we were moved from Army post to Army post. I’m seriously DISAPPOINTED in the way your techs are handling this. Guess 20 plus years as faithful customers means nothing to Verizon. Thanks for no help! For anyone else that reads this the resolution they presented to me is below. 
**I took the video out (it says exactly what was transcribed from the video) and just used the transcribed portion of the response. 

Signal Concern Resolution 

Hello. Thank you for taking the time to report your service issue to us!

This short video will help to educate you on your resolution and the options available to you! 

We've investigated your concern, and though Verizon has the nation's best network, we found that the signal strength in your reported area is less than optimal. This can lead to weakened and reduced network connectivity, especially indoors.

No need to worry, however - because Verizon has several options available to make sure you get the highest quality service in these situations! Here are a few steps to try:

• If available, you can enable HD Voice, which provides even better call quality over Verizon's LTE network. With HD Voice enabled, you can also enable Wi-Fi Calling, an amazing way to help boost call quality securely whenever you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
  • HD Voice and Wi-Fi calling are your best options for improved service, and we make these amazing features free in order to ensure you always get the best possible service.
  • Or, if your device is not HD Voice or Wi-Fi Calling capable, we also offer Network Extenders for sale that could enhance the voice coverage in a specific location, and they can work with multiple devices!

For more details about these three options, or for troubleshooting resources, our online Troubleshooting Tool offers a comprehensive list of device solutions that may resolve your concern!

Thank you for your time, and thank you for being the best part of Verizon!

0 Likes