How Can I Print Return Labels For My Old Phones?
OLICHU3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Every time I go to print return labels it keeps giving labels to turn in my new devices. I am just trying to turn them is before my 14 day window closes.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Turn in OLD phones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about trouble with printing your label. We definitely want you be able to send in your device. Please give us a call at 1-800-922-0204 so that we may generate one for you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
CHRCOO56
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem here.  Website just keeps me going in circles.  I give up. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to hear about trouble with printing your label. We definitely want you be able to send in your device. Please give us a call at 1-800-922-0204 so that we may generate one for you.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cardiac9000
Enthusiast - Level 1

wow, verizon makes this so hard on phone for hours to figure this out. Got to switch carrier ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cardiac9000, We would never want you to leave the Verizon family. We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with getting a return label for your old phone, we're here to help. In order to receive your trade-in packing, you must complete the form listed here http://spr.ly/6608EinV8. After, you answer each question a package and label will be sent to you. 

If you have completed the form above and you have your submission ID, you can request more shipping materials by visiting http://spr.ly/6609EinVD

Does this information help?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
Re: How Can I Print Return Labels For My Old Phones?
ledodson
Enthusiast - Level 1

How in the world do folks have the time to run thru all these crazy messages trying to get a retun label Verizon promised? This is poor marketing, come on please just send us the return label.

talkinturtles
Enthusiast - Level 2

this did not help at all!  it takes you to a form to trade in a device!  all i want to do is send in my old one.  i already received the new one.

Johnmdalyjr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here.  I upgraded and cannot get a label to send old phone back.  Now I’m getting messages I will owe the old phone balance in 2 days!!!!! Help.  

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can definitely help get you a label ASAP.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
Lou0510
Enthusiast - Level 1

Wait time to speak to someone in customer service is ridiculous!!!! Been on hold for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Verizon never sent the return shipping label for my trade in, all they sent was an empty box. Your customer service is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!