How Do I Cancel My Service?
REBELHOLLAR
Enthusiast - Level 1

My bill was due on the 26 of November, but I do not have the money to pay it right now. So I need to cancel my service because I can not afford it

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I cancel my service
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

You will have to call Customer Care at 611 on your Verizon phone or at 800-922-0204 on any phone.    If you sign in to your My Verizon account on a computer, you can make payment arrangements there!

View solution in original post

Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

You will have to call Customer Care at 611 on your Verizon phone or at 800-922-0204 on any phone.    If you sign in to your My Verizon account on a computer, you can make payment arrangements there!

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call the Financial Services department at 866.266.1445 first thing in the morning to go over your options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want to see you go, Denhani.Loves.Dogs. I want to ensure we find a viable solution so you can stay with the Verizon family. I just sent you a private message. I look forward to your response.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Denhani_Loves_Dogs
Contributor - Level 1

I don't plan on leaving! I was responding to another customer's question!

You need to check with the customer above me on that thread!

On Tuesday, November 29, 2016, vzw_customer_support <

GeorgeJets

I called customer service and hopefully he closed the account - he said he would. He also told me to remove my credit card from the auto bill pay..... which.... the card expired in 2014 and they were still charging it.  

0 Likes