How Do I Report An Outage In My Area?
KRFAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had no service since yesterday when we had a very bad storm, but I can not see how I am to report this outage when I have no service in my area.  I would like to find out how long they expect it to be before service is returned and if they even know my area is with out service.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Reporting an outage
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have access to a landline? The only way to report an outage or find out the status of an outage is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have access to a landline? The only way to report an outage or find out the status of an outage is to call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

KRFAL
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having reliable service is a must, KRFAL. I hope everyone is safe after the bad storm you had. Let's get to the bottom of this and get your service working. What isn't working? What zip code?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
sunnyacres65
Enthusiast - Level 1

Lol! They wanted me to chat bot with them and sent me a text message - well, that won't work if the service is down! Guess you can't call them either!

Re: How Do I Report An Outage In My Area?
jpmoss1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call failure. Guess I just don't have service.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our goal is to always provide you with different ways to communicate with us when you are experiencing problems, sunnyacres65. We are sorry to read that wasn't the case before, however, we are now here ready to help you. When did this issue with your service start? Are you aware of other users experiencing the same problems in your area?

AbrahamS_VZW

0 Likes