How about Verizon noticing that there's a pandemic
deutschzilla
Enthusiast - Level 1

How about instead of sending out threatening messages about late payments and fines, verizon shows its customers that it cares by doing something to help us during these trying times. Many of us are out of work, furloughed or in a hole caused by this virus that we can't get out of. Wouldn't it be nice if Verizon took a stand to help us through this by deferring our payments. We all need to stay connected right now and threats from verizon only make us re-think who are provider really is.

Re: How about Verizon noticing that there's a pandemic
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you not notice the banner on the Verizon Wireless Community forum homepage that leads to the following link? Did you not notice the other existing discussions about COVID-19? 

https://www.verizon.com/about/news/our-response-coronavirus

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Really?!
deutschzilla
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I went to the "what is verizon doing about covid-19" here's what I found:verizon's idea of helping its customersverizon's idea of helping its customers

Really?! This is how Verizon wants to help.  How about doing something. We all already have hardship. Thanks for threatening to shut off my service. Nice.

0 Likes
Re: Really?!
rcschnoor
Legend
Re: How about Verizon noticing that there's a pandemic
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are absolutely right, deutchzilla! We want to help out as much as possible. We are committed to keeping our customers connected during this time. We aren't charging late fees and we are not suspending service for non-pay. Take a look here how we are helping: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/ Under the "Important information and special offers" paragraph 1 has a link to take you to fill out a short form so your service isn't interrupted. I hope that helps. Stay safe and healthy!

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes