How accurate is the "My Verizon" data monitor?
Creegsly

Not just the mobile application but how accurate is verizon at monitoring all the data you use on a plan? I only ask this because I recently upgraded to a "share everything" plan and almost a week ago I downloaded two HD movies at over 3GB a piece (as well as regularly using mobile data) and my usage only reflects about 1.5GB. Like I said it's been almost a week. Also, i'm still in the first month of my billing cycle so it's not that it has been reset.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How accurate is the "My Verizon" data monitor?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is to keep track of your data usage Creegsly! Please be assured our data monitoring tools are very accurate; however, usage can delay for up to 48 hours. Your usage will reset each month on the first day of your new bill cycle. As an additional option, you can also use #DATA from your wireless phone to check your data usage. I trust this information was helpful.

Sincerely,

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is Correct and you have another Tool you can use to Check usage. Go on the My Verizon Site and you can Check usage and do Much Much more.. b33 Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Onavo Count does well for me for checks and balances of data use... Check it out from the market its worth a look.

0 Likes
Intocable
Contributor - Level 2

the widget doesnt update automatically i hope you know that. you have to click the widget so it can update itself. i know stupid right. well its verizon we are dealing with here. btw never again use the wording "UPGRADING" TO A SHARE EVERYTHING PLAN .

ONCE YOU MOCE TO SHARE EVERYTHING ..ITS CONSIDERED A "DOWNGRADE"

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hum! might have to Check that out Thanks Wildman..b

0 Likes