How can I block all incoming international calls?
TMRoles
Enthusiast - Level 2

How can I block all incoming international calls? 

Labels (1)
Re: How can I block all incoming international calls?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TMRoles,

Superb question. Usually you can block most calls with our Call & Message blocking feature http://vz.to/MqEgqB . But for international calls, you'll need to look into Family Base http://vz.to/1jGTfMO

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
TMRoles
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was able to block all the calls I want without paying Verizon another penny!  I have Windows 8 and there is an app for that! Verizon does not value me as a customer and therefore I will sever the 10+ year relation this December when my current contracts are complete.

Not applicable

Verizon replied to you. So where did they not value you?

Personally Verizon cannot block calls coming in from other countries as a total lot. I know the plan add ons that Veriozn sent you to can block only up to 20 numbers. So yeah that was useless. But even that so called app will be useless.

Trust me there is an app for everything but will it work? That is the real question. test it. But it will cost money to ask your friend to call you unless you email.

Good Luck

0 Likes
TMRoles
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon does not value me as a customer because they would not assist me with getting the blocks done. The services Verizon offered, "Family Base" does not block what I and many, many, many, more verizon customers need.  The APP is working GREAT! In the 1st two days it blocked over 25 unwanted solicitations from India. It blocked "unknown", Private, 1234, 123456789566, 000-000-0000, and other 10 digit numbers! NOKIA has done a fabulous job with the developement of their APP. Verizon could block these calls but is not willing to do so and in the process try to sell me a product that wouldn't work.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi TMRoles,

10 years of loyalty is awesome, and we would never want to see you go! I am so elated to hear that you were able to find an application to block the International calls. The application Market is a great resource when customizing your device.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
FEDUPANDDONE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh, splendid! You would never want to see a customer go after 10 years of loyalty. Is that what it takes? Have I just not been a customer long enough for anyone to give two spits about MY issue?

0 Likes
Not applicable

I gave you an answer on your other thread.

Sometimes circumstances are not to our favor. That is why we have choices.

Good Luck

0 Likes
FEDUPANDDONE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am aware. As I am sure you are that this was not a reply to you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep but I am following this thread as well. Since I answered it for the original poster.

0 Likes