How can I possibly get a hold with an actual person on the phone??? It's emergency!!!!!!
JiyoonC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I have been trying to talk to someone at the customer service for the last 3 months but no one never ever picked up my phone!!!

How can this even possible?

I've been using verizon for the last 4 years!!!

I just moved out from the State and need to cancel my contract. That's why I've been trying so hard to talk to someone at the customer service.

I went to a local store but they all told me that I need to call *611 (which no one ever answers... ) to cancel my contract.

Why can't you guys just make this all easy and let local store do this job? It's such an easy job to cancel the contract and let me pay for the remaining fee.

I wanted to cancel the contract since last MAY but unfortunately, I could not cancel it still and had to pay for my balance for nothing. It's not just couple cents. It was way over $100.

I am getting really frustrated! LiveChat function never works too. It's never on even during working hour. What happened?

Customer pays pretty high for Verizon's service compare to other mobile carriers. I should get a better customer service.

Can someone PLEASE contact me and solve this problem before I get to the point where I need to pay EXTRA???

Please email me (reply me back to my email please) and let me know what I can do and how I can talk to a real person at the customer service.

Thank you for your time and help.

Have a wonderful day.

-Jiyoon-

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I possibly get a hold with an actual person on the phone??? It's emergency!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JiyoonC,
I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting in touch with us. We want to make sure that we resolve this issue immediately. You can contact our Global Support Team http://vz.to/17KseUf . They will be able to assist you with any of your needs.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I possibly get a hold with an actual person on the phone??? It's emergency!!!!!!
Not applicable

You have two ways to do this.

Bring a copy of your last bill with your account number to a Verizon wireless corporate store (not a reseller )

Tell them to close your account and get a copy of the transaction.

However if done this way, you lose your cell number and access to the online portal. Verizon will mail you a final invoice.

Or if you want service from AT&T, Sprint or T-Mobile they need your cell number, the pin number for your account and your account number from your invoice. They will port you over to their service, you keep the cell number and Verizon will send you a final invoice.

This porting process can be done for prepaid services if that is what you want to do.

You can call 1-800-922-0204 press option 4 then keep saying agent.

And you can cancel that way.

Good Luck

0 Likes
JiyoonC
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your help.

I tried that number for uncountable number of times too but never worked either.

That phone service will just hang up on me every time I call.

Plus, I am already out of the country and can not go to any of the local Verizon store so, phone call is the only way I can solve this problem.

None of the phone numbers work and I am freaking out what to do because I obviously don't want to and won't pay for any EXTRA charge.

Could you help me? Can you reply me and solve this issue, Verizon?

At least, I am desperate to know their customer service email address. I  CANNOT FIND IT!!!!!!

Please Help !!

0 Likes
Not applicable

International Support - Verizon Wireless

Use the calling card feature it is a free call. Sorry I forgot you were out of the country.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JiyoonC,
I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties getting in touch with us. We want to make sure that we resolve this issue immediately. You can contact our Global Support Team http://vz.to/17KseUf . They will be able to assist you with any of your needs.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
snowdogbilly1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Try doing this now when all the stores are closed and it is 1.5 hours on hold.....

0 Likes