How can I put my postpaid phone on my prepaid account?
Charlesmaybe

I currently use a prepaid phone so my current account is prepaid as well. However, I'll be getting a new phone on a postpaid service soon. How can I add my new postpaid phone to my current prepaid account? Can I switch my prepaid account over to a postpaid account? I want to try to keep the new phone on my current account so I can switch my old phone number to my new phone.

0 Likes
Re: How can I put my postpaid phone on my prepaid account?
mama23dogs
Legend

You pop your old, prepaid SIM card into the new phone.  

Or

If you are switching to postpaid service, you have to have your number switched to a postpaid Account.  New sim for postpaid.  

Your post is confusing as to if you are staying with prepaid.  I think you’re complicating  a simple process.  

0 Likes
Re: How can I put my postpaid phone on my prepaid account?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Charlesmaybe, congratulations on your new phone. As I know that it can be quite the challenge to provide everyone with a new number to reach you, you may certainly bring that prepaid number over to your new post paid account. Simply reach out to the prepaid team at 1-888-294-6804. If you are looking to have both lines on a prepaid plan, is the new phone on a device payment agreement? Are you looking to have two phone numbers active? 

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes