How can I reach a reach a real person via th customer service number?
rabbitlady2

How can I reach a reach a real person via th customer service number (or*611)? My online account will not accept my password so I cannot chat.  I made a payment yesterday on my acount when a call was blocked on my basic cell phone .  I still cannot make or receive calls. The account shows the $15 balance but 0 minutes or text available unless I pay more money!  I am 69 and disabled, recently moved and this is my only phone.  I was going to expand my verizon service but this is the second time this has happened.  I resolved it with the store's help but I had a heart attack 3 weeks ago and it will be difficult for me to get out. Please help.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How can I reach a reach a real person via th customer service number?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you get the assistance needed! I hope your doing okay after your recent medical concerns. May I ask if you're using prepaid or post pay? It sounds as though your using prepaid would need to dial the prepaid number: 888-294-6804

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to ensure you get the assistance needed! I hope your doing okay after your recent medical concerns. May I ask if you're using prepaid or post pay? It sounds as though your using prepaid would need to dial the prepaid number: 888-294-6804

YosefT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CRICKETD

9/12/16 - I have been trying to call Verizon Customer Service for two days now.  Their online chat continually says it is busy/unavailable.  Their 800 number either places me on hold (twice now, for up to fifteen minutes or longer) and on the last two calls when I dialed *611, it simply cut me off, saying the "call couldn't be processed, message ECR7."  I have a broken cell phone (for the third time) and cannot reach anyone.  I'm having to use my husband's cell phone, which means he is without his phone.  How can I reach a real person and get some urgent help?  I am very unhappy with Verizon's lack of service. 

0 Likes
Kizzy9Do
Enthusiast - Level 2

The number that you wrote does not lead to anything but an automated menu. I have called myself over and over pressing 0 trying to get someone. I just get disconnected. What is the trick to speak to an actual person?

0 Likes
Kizzy9Do
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ok so I was able to finally speak to someone by pressing the number for technical help with my cell phone. That wasn't really the reason I was calling but it did get me to a helpful gentleman.  I had been looking for a general customer service help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You’ve got us right here anytime you need help, so let’s get a working phone ASAP CRICKETD. What’s exactly broken on the phone? Do you have an old phone we could activate on your line instead?

StevenM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am glad to hear you were able to get assistance when you called in, Kizzy9Do. I want to ensure all of your questions and concerns were addressed and resolved. Please keep us posted if you have any further issues.

AnthonyC_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Viz_525
Enthusiast - Level 1

After MUCH futility and frustration trying to reach a real person, I FINALLY discovered the same solution as Kizzy9Do...In order to talk to a REAL person, you have to ask for technical support, even if your issue is not technically technical. Verizon is supposed to be about COMMUNICATION, correct??? So why are there so many postings for so many years complaining about this SAME ISSUE??? Why make it so freakin' difficult to talk to a PERSON??? It's ridiculous!!!