How can I reactivate iPhone 5S while 6S being repaired
genmann

Okay. No jokes, but I dropped my iPhone 6S into a public urinal and the screen shattered. Phone still functions but the Apple Store is backed up for days and I need to leave town on business this weekend.

[Removed]

So.. Okay here's my question. I'm on a corporate plan ( my number is owned by my employer ) and I have a iPhone 5S that was replaced by this 6S. I went to my site with my log-on but the section to activate another piece of equipment isn't under the " My Verizon" tab like it is with my family ( personal ) Verizon account(s).

To keep my fingers from being permanently embedded with glass shrouds, I would like to activate the 5S and use it until my 6S is repaired?. Can I do this without assistance? If so, what's the procedure?

Signed,

Using Bluetooth Headsets More Often In The Future

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I reactivate iPhone 5S while 6S being repaired
Weth
Legend

Take the SIM card from your 6S and just put it in your 5S. Reverse when you get the 6S back. 

0 Likes
Re: How can I reactivate iPhone 5S while 6S being repaired
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! I'm sorry to learn your phone had an accident, genmann. We want your fingertips to avoid any cuts. As Weth mentioned, you can insert the SIM from the 6S into the 5S. If the SIM is no longer functioning, a new SIM can be provided for free from a corporate Verizon Wireless store. Since you are on a business account, you would need to contact business support if you are provided with a new SIM.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes