Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I block a caller?
CarlaLaLa

I do have their number, but when they call it comes up with 'caller ID'. How can I stop the calls from coming in.  Thanks!

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Help! I have a person with 'caller ID' that I need to block.
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You should be able to block their number with the option in your MyVerizon account online to block calls and messages for 5 lines for 90 days for free. You can keep reblocking the number every 90 days indefinitely.

Another option is to subscribe to Family Base for a permanent block.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

You should be able to block their number with the option in your MyVerizon account online to block calls and messages for 5 lines for 90 days for free. You can keep reblocking the number every 90 days indefinitely.

Another option is to subscribe to Family Base for a permanent block.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Amy-44E

When I try clicking on Blocks in order to block a caller, it just takes me to a black screen that does not allow me to block a call

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Amy-44E, we'll help figure this out so you can block the desired number. Are you using the link attached to block the number? http://spr.ly/66041vpz4

Have you attempted to use another browser?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes