How do I cancel an Internet order?
Walton1

I ordered a new iPhone 6 for my wife, trading in her iPhone 4. However after I completed the order using her name and email, the website said I needed to place the order in the account holder name and linked to My Verizon. So I clicked the link, and ordered again using my name and email. Now we both have order confirmations. So I want to cancel the second iPhone 6 order. However, I can't see any information on how to do this.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I cancel an Internet order?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front and center Walton1. We can certainly assist in canceling the unwanted order for you. Simply send me a private message and we can get started.

Thank you… 

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is right here, front and center Walton1. We can certainly assist in canceling the unwanted order for you. Simply send me a private message and we can get started.

Thank you… 

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Walton1

Thanks, ArnettH_VZW. How do I send a private message? I went to my inbox but it said I could only send messages to people who are following me.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm glad that you asked Walton1! I have already accepted your request so you should be able to send me a private message now.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
Walton1

Thanks! I actually ended up calling Verizon Wireless yesterday evening and they took care of it.

Thanks a lot though.

0 Likes
laurahoot

I just placed an order early this morning and now need to cancel and reorder something else.  How do I go about doing this?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to help as much as we can! What type of phone did you order? Are you starting services with Verizon - or upgrading? MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
winnie3878

I ordered air pod pros and I did not mean too. theya lso are not coming until after Christmas. I need to cancel order

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

winnie3878, we would be happy to help you manage your orders. Take a look here to learn how to cancel your accessory order online here:http://spr.ly/66061nMa4. EricaG_VZW

0 Likes
Cshair1987

Accidentally ordered a 8 I want a 8 plus how do I cancel the 8 

0 Likes