How do I change my voice mail PIN after being locked out?
GEOMCD94

I am using an android after owning a flip phone after 20 years.  I entered the wrong PIN and was locked out of my voice mailbox after too many failed attempts. Received a text suggesting changing my PIN.  How do I do it? How do I change the PIN.  Is this done with a live agent or can I do this myself?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to change voice mail PIN after being locked out
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe you can sign into your MyVerizon account online and change the voicemail pin from there .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: How to change voice mail PIN after being locked out
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe you can sign into your MyVerizon account online and change the voicemail pin from there .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: How to change voice mail PIN after being locked out.
2muchgarden

Hey, how the heck do I update my voiuce pin? please give a complete answer becuase I cannot find it on this page and I cannot get a tech on the line as they demand my pin to login.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know you need to access your voicemail 2muchgarden. I am sorry you are having issues in resetting your password. I would love to help on how to get this fixed. There are several ways in getting this done. You can see this information here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-17076/ Does this help?  AmberF_VZW

bearone21
Legend

you chose the same pin for both & no one else knows them.......complete enough??

0 Likes