How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?
djyaweh

How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello all! Keitoflan has some good suggestions! I would also recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at www.verizonwireless.com. You can also call us from a non-VZW phone by dialing 800-922-0204. I'm also readily available to assist you, djyaweh! All you have to to do is post your concerns here or you can send me a Direct Message. Either way, I'm happy to help!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
keitoflan
Enthusiast - Level 3

*611 from a Verizon phone or go online to gethuman.com and find the instructions on how to override the automated system.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello all! Keitoflan has some good suggestions! I would also recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at www.verizonwireless.com. You can also call us from a non-VZW phone by dialing 800-922-0204. I'm also readily available to assist you, djyaweh! All you have to to do is post your concerns here or you can send me a Direct Message. Either way, I'm happy to help!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
djyaweh

Thanks so much!! The problem has been solved. We are in Tijuana, so are not able to call from here, thus I needed to chat with someone.

Deanna

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Okay, great! Have a terrific visit!!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
Gail93550

Can I check on my sons phone with out him knowing it

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I don't know? Can you be sneaky enough to get the phone without him knowing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Gail93550

What were you trying to look up? You can see all calls and texts that were made and received from last month at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon You can also view usage and set limits, so you don't see any unexpected charges on your bill.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
hoops528

I need my phone turned back on. It has been suspended due to late payment but I went in and paid it today and they said it would be turned on in the next hour. It has been 4 hours already and the phones are not back on. Thanks.

Lindsay

0 Likes
shaggymid12

so i need help i pay for my plan two days ago and u guys disconnect me i have no phone

0 Likes