Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?
djyaweh

How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: How do I chat with a representative from Verizon?
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello all! Keitoflan has some good suggestions! I would also recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at www.verizonwireless.com. You can also call us from a non-VZW phone by dialing 800-922-0204. I'm also readily available to assist you, djyaweh! All you have to to do is post your concerns here or you can send me a Direct Message. Either way, I'm happy to help!

DionM_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
keitoflan
Novice

*611 from a Verizon phone or go online to gethuman.com and find the instructions on how to override the automated system.

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello all! Keitoflan has some good suggestions! I would also recommend that you use the "Contact Us" link at www.verizonwireless.com. You can also call us from a non-VZW phone by dialing 800-922-0204. I'm also readily available to assist you, djyaweh! All you have to to do is post your concerns here or you can send me a Direct Message. Either way, I'm happy to help!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
djyaweh

Thanks so much!! The problem has been solved. We are in Tijuana, so are not able to call from here, thus I needed to chat with someone.

Deanna

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Okay, great! Have a terrific visit!!

DionM_VZW

0 Likes
Gail93550

Can I check on my sons phone with out him knowing it

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

I don't know? Can you be sneaky enough to get the phone without him knowing?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Gail93550

What were you trying to look up? You can see all calls and texts that were made and received from last month at www.verizonwireless.com/myverizon You can also view usage and set limits, so you don't see any unexpected charges on your bill.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
hoops528

I need my phone turned back on. It has been suspended due to late payment but I went in and paid it today and they said it would be turned on in the next hour. It has been 4 hours already and the phones are not back on. Thanks.

Lindsay

0 Likes
shaggymid12

so i need help i pay for my plan two days ago and u guys disconnect me i have no phone

0 Likes