How do I contact corporate?
cc711

Does anyone know how to contact corporate? I have a major complaint. I have been with Verizon almost 7years. I recently did an early edge where I turned in my phone to a local store only to find out it was handled incorrect. I was then charged for the phone and for 2 months went back in forth to try to get corrected.I was told by at least 5 reps who told me it would be resolved. I only received one call back saying it is complete only to find it wasn't. Finally after someone finally did something I was still not issued a credit promised by a rep authorized by their sup. I then called again to be told by a rep that he will not be giving away free money! Really! I have been a loyal customer and don't appreciate  the comment or inconsistent customer service. I need this issue resolved asap!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I contact corporate?
rsdecatur

I am in the process of finding that information as well. I to have been a long time customer of Verizion also, and I am not impressed at all with their service. Since having a plan with them and paying an exorbitant amount each month just for two phones. There are some real jack asses working in the billing department who get their jollies sending out billing threats on Christmas day. I want to find someone as high up the ladder as possible so I can lodge my complaint. I don't have a contract with Verizon for good reason, I have contacted them before about this conduct it will not take much of a push to convince me to go elsewhere for a cheaper better service!!!

0 Likes
Re: How do I contact corporate?
cc711

Issue Resolved... Spoke with corporate an issue was resolved immediately! To file complaint you can call (212)395-1000. Ive never had to go this far with a company but I am please with the support I received from the corporate rep who will look more into issue. Hope this helps you.

0 Likes