How do I contact the Escalation Department?
elb2
Enthusiast - Level 1

In January this year I placed my order for new phones online. I specifically asked if I qualified for the promotion before I signed up for it. I was told by the service representative that I qualified for the promotion. I was told by the representative it would take 2 billing cycles for the credit to show. April 6 I chatted with a representative and he said that the credit would ”definitely “ be on my next bill. Now in May the representative says I don’t qualify and won’t get the credit. Who can I talk to besides the “expert” on chat as they have obviously misled me?

Labels (1)
Re: How do I contact the Escalation Department?
bbrdtylr
Contributor - Level 2

I would call customer service instead of chatting. You could try asking for a supervisor. There is not a direct line to escalate a problem, you have tot work your way up the chain.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want our customers to feel this way nor have a promotion promised that was not applied. I do want to review this more with you directly so that I can access your information and account. I have sent a private message to you so that we can discuss this more. Please respond to that message to better assist. 

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AIMEENL77

How do I contact the Escalation Department?  I have been trying to get an issue resolved for over a year now.  Every time I call or chat, I am told that they have spoken with their supervisor and my matter (1 gb of data that is owed on a line) will be taken care of and that it will be reflected on the next bill.  It still hasn't 13 months later.  I get courtesy credits until the next cycle because they see where it should be added but I have to call in each month to do that.  I have been with Verizon for over 15 years but with all this hassle, it's driving me mad.  I shouldn't have to continuously call in.

0 Likes
SDV2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Apparently it is deja vu all over again two years later.  I too recently had the same issue of deceit.  I have in possession a transcript of the chat between the Verizon representative and myself for a Iphone purchase.  The terms of agreement was a discount of $350 off the purchase price.  Also if I enrolled in autopay I would receive a $10 discount off my monthly bill.  It was specifically stated that both promotions could be applied with my current plan.  After the first billing cycle I was paying full price for the phone and the $10 autopay discount had not been applied.  I was also told that it would take two billing cycles before I would see the credits.  After the fourth billing cycle, still no credits.  Again I called Verizon Customer Support.  Now the answer for not receiving the credits is that my plan doesn't  qualify for those promotions.  After admitting the Verizon representative made a mistake, they offered only a $200 discount off the phone price but the $10 autopay discount could not be applied.  I asked how could the terms of an agreement be changed after the fact.  The response was a mistake was made and Verizon could not honor the agreement.  I wanted to return the phone and was told it was beyond the fourteen day return period.  I tried to escalate beyond the Team Leader but was told the answer would be the same.  So beware even when it is in writing, Verizon agreements are apparently not binding when it pertains to the consumer.  You can't make this stuff up!

KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us today. This is never the experience that we want you to have and we would be happy to help in any way we can. Can you tell us more about the device promotion, was it a trade-in offer, a simple upgrade, or something else? 

0 Likes