How do I file a Complaint about Verizon Technical Support
Rob04
Enthusiast - Level 2

I currently have an open ticket with Verizon's Technical Support. The jest of my complaint is I have a few contacts with whom receive blank messages when I reply to a group text message. I have called multiple times to inquire on the status of this ticket only to be told they are looking into the problem, and that it takes time. Meanwhile, Verizon fully expects me to continue to pay for my service, in which does not operate correctly. I have been told they cannot provide me with a time frame in which the issue will be resolved and only that in a certain number of days it will be escalated, in which I decipher as Verizon is just going to take more time, time in which I am still paying for a service that does not work. I fully expect someone from Verizon to be able to tell me if the problem is not resolved by a certain date, that this is what Verizon is going to do, besides escalate the ticket. It is crazy that Verizon feels they can leave their customers with open ended time frames, when they fully expect you to continue paying them on time.

Can anyone tell me how I can get to someone at Verizon who will take my complaint and also give me some real answers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a Complaint about Verizon Technical Support
David929
Enthusiast - Level 2

This could be your phone's problem or it could be your contacts. They do take forever with their tickets, but because it could be either the receiving or sending phone with the issue in group texts, I can't imagine it being anything less than inconclusive.

0 Likes
Rob04
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon has already fixed one of the two contacts I have this problem with and the receiver has no issue like this with anyone besides myself. If they found something wrong with one, then they should figure out what's wrong with the other one.

0 Likes
cathyroberson3
Contributor - Level 1

Good luck, multiple departments within Verizon have been "looking" into our problems since October!

0 Likes