How do I file a complaint against an employee of a local store?
JASPIT67

I would like to know how to file a complaint against an employee who was very rude to me and my husband at our local store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I file a complaint against an employee of a local store?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JASPIT67, we want you to have the best experience possible every time that you reach out to us. I'm disturbed to hear that you that this didn't happen for you at that store location. We can uplift your feedback to our leadership team for that area. Do you remember the name of the representative that assisted you at that store location? Which store did you visit? http://vz.to/1BnlKZ1

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Mani4

I have the same question! I visited the Metairie, Louisiana location on veterans memorial blvd. Her name is Neesha.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn of your experience at the Louisiana store location, Mani4. We want all interactions with us to be successful and enjoyable. Please tell us more about what happened. -Danielle

0 Likes