How do I file a complaint with Verizon about an authorized retailer?
DONCAL83

i Recently upgraded my phone and added a line for my wife. I used a retailer thinking that Verizon would stand behind a business using their name. When I went in to talk about pricing and decided to purchased my new phones the sales person told me I would have to pay a $30 upgrade fee for my phone and a $30 activation fee for my wife’s, which  I expected. My next bill I noticed the same activation and upgrade charges from Verizon wireless. I also noticed that the salesman had added equipment protection on both phones without even asking me. So I called Verizon and was told they would remove The protection and credit my bill for both the protection plan charges as well as the activation/upgrade fees. The next bill came in, one of the lines still had the protection and no credit for the fees. So I called in today and was told that I needed to deal with the store I purchased the phones in about the charges. This was extremely frustrating because I was told by a Verizon rep that they would be crediting me and now Verizon is saying they will not. After 15 minutes the person removed the told me they removed the equipment protection but that is  all they would do. I hung up with the rep not feeling my issue was addressed. At this point I was becoming aggravated, and not happy the issue had not been resolved, so I called back in and spoke to another rep. She told me the previous Rep did remove the equipment protection but didn’t credit my bill. So she squared that away but we still had the fee issue. i asked why I was told I would get a credit and never did. I was told the rep I spoke to last month put in the credit but it was denied by a supervisor. So here I am the customer expecting my credit but a supervisor denied it and no one notified me. These issues started with a retailer but Verizon really fell short in their customer service and ultimately it’s their name on the retail store, they should stand behind someone who has been a loyal customer for many years.

Labels (1)
0 Likes