How do I get a hold of customer service?
rheish
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to speak to someone in customer service. I'm not happy with my local Verizon store. My wife and I were mislead about a few things when we upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone, both of us upgraded.  We purchased a tablet, our first one, and was not told about any upgrade fee for that.  We were told we were purchasing a 16 GB tablet, only to find out when I got it home that it is actually an 8 GB.  I do not like the upgrade fees at all. As a 15 year customer, I feel that we shouldn't be charged upgrade fees at all and I don't like the hassle we have to go through to in order to get the $50.00 rebate for our phones.  I could have purchase the phones for a lot less, including after a rebate, at Walmart. 

So how do I email someone in customer service to report my issue and to hopefully have someone train these sales associates at the local stores?

I have looked all over this website for a email to someone in customer service and I can't find anything.

Labels (1)
Re: How do I get a hold of customer service?
Not applicable

Verizon does not use email for customer communications.  You can call *611 or use chat.  Everything you listed is normal Verizon policy including the upgrade fees and activation fee for a new line of service.   Obviously, you should have received a 16GB tablet if that is what you bought.  If you purchase on-line the rebates are built into the on-line price.  If you purchase at a store, you get a mail-in rebate.  Again, that's normal policy.

Third party retailers have lower selling prices, but there are other restrictions such as higher early termination fees, etc.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Why did you start another discussion thread instead of replying to the other one you started earlier?

See 'Verizon store was dishonest and mislead me'

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/801231

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
2cans_string

Verizon Customer Care 1-800-922-0204 or *611

0 Likes
keslsyjh
Enthusiast - Level 1

Call customer service at 800-922-0204..input your cell number..and press 0 three times....it will get you connected in no time to a live person.

GOOD LUCK.

0 Likes