How do I leave a review?
stolenphone613
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had a terrible experience trying to file a stolen phone claim form and would like to leave a review, where can I do that?

Labels (1)
Re: How do I leave a review?
Snn5
Legend

There is no "review" link, page or otherwise.  You can review a product, but not service. 

stolenphone613
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ha, well that's perfectly in keeping with my interaction with them so far.  Thank you.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did you try and file with Asurion whom is the insurance provider? You can file a claim online...not sure how that didn't go well or why Verizon would have stuck it's nose in your insurance claim business.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

To file a lost or stolen phone, a police report is sometimes needed for proof.  It could be during this phase of the process that things went awry.

0 Likes
KloheW
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon LOVES to give you the go around thats for sure been talking tk them for 4 months about a 400 discount they promised me so i bought the phone and now their saying oh that was for something else. I have a 10 month old, I cant afford the phone I bought only because they said it was 400 off

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're disappointed to learn you were not able to take advantage of a certain promotion, KloheW. Please tell us more about what happened. What promotion was this for? When was the device purchased?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
Deborad2000

I’m having the same problem in regards to the phone that my daughters boyfriend bought on our family plan. He received the phone and it started overheating in two days from getting it.. He was evicted from his apartment so didn’t get a chance to get to the store to have something done with it because he had to be out of his apartment the next day and during the process of moving his phone fell and dropped. It cracked the screen. It’s a Moto Z 4 phone. When he purchased it they told him his insurance applied to his new phone. We contact a Asurion to file a claim and they said that his phone screen was not available to be replaced. So they said they could replace the cracked screen phone for $99 which  had a problem with it before he even cracked the screen. Why do they offer insurance on the phone screen when the screen is not even available to be put on the phone? Verizon said they could not replace the screen and because the screen was damaged before he brought it in for the overheating issue they couldn’t do anything for me either. They said if they were to send it into the company that the phone is from that he would be charged $499 for a new phone. So beware of what you buy from Verizon and what they tell you is covered on insurance. Verizon and Asurion can’t be trusted and held at their word for insurance coverage and it a good possibility they are going to mess you. where you have to spend another hundred dollars on a brand new phone that wasn’t working properly when you got it to start with.

0 Likes
pbasham0001
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought I had all of my lines insured.  The multi line protection plan was offered to me because I assumed the agent has my best interest in mind. This was not the case. I was scammed, lied and deceived by Verizon.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Deborad2000. We are very sorry to hear about what happened to the screen of the Moto Z4 and the heating issue prior. We definitely want to assist with this in every way that we can and get this turned around. To clarify, when Asurion was contacted to go over the options to get this resolved, was the information given that repairing the screen of the device was not available and the only option was to have the full device replaced for $99.00? The reason why we ask is because the screen repair option is available in certain areas where Asurion's repair facility is close to. If your location is not hear an Asurion's repair facility, the screen repair option would not be available which would lead to the next best option of replacing the device itself. - BrettA_VZW