Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
How do I leave a review?
niko03

I am in the same boat KloheW. After I went through the entire process on their website, I am now told that I cannot get the promotion. Well, they tell me that it wasn't available, but somehow let me do everything on their website like it was. On top of that, I spoke to multiple agents about it and they assured me that I was getting the promotion and that it would all correct itself after a few billing cycles. Well, after about 10 hours on the phone and a few months later...I am told that there was no such promo and I am out of luck. Oh yeah, if I want to cancel my service...I need to pay the 2,000+ dollars owed on the phones to do so. You can't believe anyone in this company. It's sad how greedy Verizon has become. I've been with them over 5 years and it's become so much worse over the past 2. I am going to try to figure out what I can do legally here. This is completely wrong of them. 

0 Likes
Re: How do I leave a review?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

niko03, we're disappointed to learn you were not able to take advantage of a certain promotion. Please tell us more about what happened. What promotion was this for? When was the device purchased?

0 Likes