How do I make Verizon stop spamming me?
WARUMONO0216

I have been receiving "You are now signed up for paper-free billing" emails AND texts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

I want this to stop. Please, please someone tell me how to make these endless spam messages stop. I cannot seem to add the Verizon notifications number to my blocked list. Or, if a Verizon employee is reading this, please fix it so that my account is not getting useless notifications repeatedly.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How do I make Verizon stop spamming me?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

WARUMONO0216,

I know how frustrating unwantedtext can be. Let's take a moment to review. Please respond to the email I have sent you.

DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
WARUMONO0216

Hello Derek,

Unfortunately I did not receive an e-mail from you. Can you please try sending it again?

I did however once again get my daily reminder that I have paper-free billing, so that issue is not fixed.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could it have been a Direct Message in the community? The reps don't have access to the community members' email, but they can send a private message through the Direct Message system here.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Endless messages about paperless is definitely annoying, WARUMONO0216. Ann154 is correct that we send Private Messages through this community page that typically show up in an email to you. Please be on the lookout for another Private Message.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Only if the community member has set their communication preferences to send email notifications for new content in the community for either their inbox or items they are following.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
WARUMONO0216

I did eventually receive the direct message in my Inbox  Smiley Happy

Thank you!

0 Likes
MaxxDaddy1
Enthusiast - Level 3

So, have you learned how to stop Verizon from spamming you? I would like to know how to, as well..

0 Likes