How do I make use of a "Pay-As-You-Go" credit balance from a Verizon basic phone account??
Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

I have replaced a Verizon basic phone with a Verizon smart phone. My basic phone is on a "Pay-As-You-Go" plan with over a $300.00 credit balance. Yet Verizon been unable to tell me how I can get some usage of this credit balance. If I stop my Auto-Pay, I will lose the whole credit balance. Does anyone knows of some way I can get some usage of this credit balance??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I make use of a "Pay-As-You-Go" credit balance from a Verizon basic phone account??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get to the bottom of this, Eadur! I am confident that we can address your concerns. Is the current smartphone with prepay service as well? It is best to reach out to our Prepay team at 877-777-5759 for further assistance. Let us know if you have questions.

Thanl you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do I make use of a "Pay-As-You-Go" credit balance from a Verizon basic phone account??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets get to the bottom of this, Eadur! I am confident that we can address your concerns. Is the current smartphone with prepay service as well? It is best to reach out to our Prepay team at 877-777-5759 for further assistance. Let us know if you have questions.

Thanl you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes